Monday, May 14, 2007

6.00 PM. May 14, 2007

It's rainning outside. A lot of water puddles in the road, many water balloons.
I had an interview at The Reuinification Palace as a speaker! I love to talk about this Palace for tourist. But the interview was quite boring. The Interviewer is not so interested in what I was saying b/c she wants to choose a second - year student, not a coming - graduated - student! Although I found my skills is better than the co - being interview person. So, it's nothing ro be sad!!!Hehe. And I have a new lovely friend - Linh. She is in the same school with me. She is lovely and virtuous.
I read Hg's Blog. She is down. I also feel blue for her! I wrote an email for her...I want to encourage her...but I deleted all...Maybe I shouldn't make things more difficult. I love Thg and I don't want to loose him.
Ohh, Love is very strange! It make people happy and sad, hopeful and hopeless, is it???...

No comments: