Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Diary for English Topic

It's time for writing somethings about feeling.
It's rainging outside. It's the begining of raining season in the South of Vietnam. Every raining season passes away, it always brings some strange feeling for me. Something is blue, something is down, and something is happy. View some blogs of Th's ex and her friends. They are good and thay are all sucess. But they dont' love SG like I do. Somethings put me down...
Now, try to write something in English to practice or to review what I've studied. Write in another language is difficult but it's also exciting. Sometimes it can be seen as a password and other people can't read what you mean. But you really mean in this world!!!Let's try little by little. If you can't be as good as them, so try other ways to success. Not behave as what you see in her.
Everyday, I miss my mother. She's a great woman that I've never ever seen. I maybe not the best person in working, not the most beautiful girl, but I have a very great mom so I have all things. Keep on trying and live on to what mom has tought. I love my mom and I'm proud of her! Hang or someone like that is not anything. I shouldn't look at what she has done and make it as the principles for me! She is good but she's also bad. Her role is nothing to Th. I'm the best girl in his heart.
Be happy, Annie!Let's smile.

No comments: